RayGuard 5G Body and Car - translucent - protect 3.25' radius EMF EMR exposure
RayGuard® 5G Body & Car can be worn as a pendant or placed on a key chain.
The RayGuard body & car is used to help protect the body from electromagnetic fields at work, home and travel.
Dimensions: 58 x 36 x 12 (L x W x height in mm)
Effective radius: 1 meter, 3.25' radius
Weight: 20 grams
Heat: Do not heat the case more than 60Centigrade
RayGuard products absorb the technological scalar waves that accompany all harmful wireless signals. These are the waves that cause tissue, blood, genetic and cellular damage, and affect the parasympathetic nervous system. This does not affect any of the Hertz frequencies because that would degrade the actual communication signals.
- computer, monitor, smartphone
- cordless telephone (DECT), WLAN, Wi-Fi, 4g/LTE, etc.)
- smart TV, smartphone, digital system
- WLAN, Wi-Fi, 4g/LTE,
- kitchen appliances, hair dryer, shaver
- electrical wiring, transformers, and high voltage lines
- home hotspots
- neighboring wireless
- WIFI systems, cell towers, transmitting stations
- for car (auto electronics, blue tooth, electric cars)
- for airplanes (air wi-fi, radar units)
- for hospitals (intensive care units, radiological facilities)
RayGuard products safely attract and transmute all modulated and pulsed EMF and Microwave frequencies. These frequencies are contained in near field longitudinal waves. RayGuard acts as a more powerful antenna or receiver, attracting the waves in a passive, safe manner. In this way the human body is not as affected nor does it have to process these waves.
Each type of device doubles the complexity and amount of the internal mechanisms. Pricing is scaled exactly to the proportionate sizes and amounts of rare materials needed in the manufacturing process and for additional and longer coils in the Mobile & Home devices. The larger devices have stronger absorption and wider protection range.
The inner coil, minerals and dispersion mechanisms are all center seated and float within the housings so to never touch the edges, allowing optimum heat/energy dissipation to occur.